Emergency Repairs Policy
As per Fair Trading NSW Guidelines found on https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/housing-and-property/renting/during-a-tenancy/repairs,-maintenance-and-damage
Types of repairs that are urgent are as follows;
If an urgent repair is required, the tenant should contact the agent as soon as possible.
If an urgent repair is needed, the tenant needs to notify the agent right away and arrangements should be made as soon as possible.
Urgent repairs include:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- an electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the property
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the property unsafe or insecure.
We confirm our emergency contacts as follows;
Director IPS Real Estate
TJ Hollebone – 0448 288 288
Oliver Parker Electrical
Oliver –0466 699 710
Andrew – 0403 203 968
In the event your repair is not urgent, please complete a Maintenance Request Form and we will promptly action this as required.